Saturday, March 22, 2014

Plan Your Week

I am down 17 pounds!!  I am feeling pretty good!  The clothes are getting looser!  Even my rings are loose!

Some things I am doing!

  • Visited my doctor!  Gave me an appetite suppressant.  It is really helping but I'm not only using this!  I'm working hard! 
  • Keeping chips out of the house!!
  • Keep Beef Jerky Sticks or Tender Bites in my desk at work 
  • String cheese makes a great snack too!
  • I love the Greek yogurt.  Make sure to read the labels.  Some contain a lot of carbs.
  • Eggs in the morning!  Keep boiled eggs ready for days you can't cook.
  • Pre-make your salads for lunch.  Found this great idea on pinterest.  Use Mason jars - put your veggies, cheese, meat, dressing on the bottom and build your salad.  Lettuce on top. I leave off the dressing and take it along in portion cups.  The salads keep a long time.
  • Prebag your veggies so they are easy to take along.
  • Portion cups for ranch dressing for the veggies.
  • Reduce the fruit - they contain carbs!  Smoothies are not a good choice!!
  • Exercise - I went to the gym twice this week!  Hey that's pretty good!  I did 6 miles on the bike! 

I'm motivated and I'm going to keep going!!  Join me!  I'm on vacation this week so I will need to be focused on being active!

No comments:

Post a Comment