Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Journey

Being heavy, big, overweight, obese or whatever you want to call it has been a struggle all of my life!!  A few years ago I had lost almost 50 pounds but 40 of it has gradually crept back on!  I am reading Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst.  It's a journey helping me turn to the Lord for my food choices.  In the book it talks about someone else blogging their journey, so I thought since I'm an avid blogger - why not?
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food



Here's what I look like now at 247 pounds!  That was really hard to type.  I hope you will all be kind.  It's a number of what I weigh but it's not who I am.  I am a hard-working mother, teacher and wife.  I'm a strong Christian, an avid reader, lover of cats and I have a desire to be healthy with my body and mind!  Join me on this journey and share your stories too.  Let's lose together!

No comments:

Post a Comment